Go Back to Pay Notices in other areas in Canada.

For notices issued in Saskatchewan (SK), Manitoba (MB) and the notice begins with HA or PP

Payment Notice (required)

License Plate (required)

  • Requires your full notice number and letters, with no spaces in your notice number or licence plate.
  • Many plates use the numerical 0 (zero), rather than the letter O.
  • By paying a notice you are accepting the charge. Once payment has been made, no refunds will be issued.
    Please review the back of your notice if you wish to appeal.